Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Stupid thing I read

I was dispairing this evening, thinking I had enjoyed a stupid-free day, and thus would have nothing to share with [both of] my readers.

But, fear not, dear readers, I did find something.

As I am sure you know, Andrea Yates was acquited by reason of insanity today.

This led me to reacquaint myself with some of the facts of the case, I found myself reading CourtTV's Crime Library which is normally outstanding. And, then, there it was. On page 6. I swear I heard a song from heaven break out, the angels themselves singing "Oh, Happy Day."

Okay, so it wasn't that dramatic, but it is a pretty stupid sentence:

They did not see the forewarning except in hindsight.

Yup. That is what it said. And, so, I have a reason to live another day.

No comments: