Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I am torn

My university degree is in political science, specifically international relations, and I love politics. However, I have resisted the temptation to do a political blog. The Stupid has been able to remain alive even while being neglected, mostly because its charm doesn't rely on timeliness to be relevant. Political blogs, particularly during election seasons, require a lot of attention, and, to be honest, I am really not ready for that kind of committment.

At least, not a long term committment.

A short term committment? Well, that is something I am totally into!

So, dear readers, The Stupid is going to shift gears for a little while to focus on campaign/elections stupidity. Lord knows, those of us living here know how stupid campaigns can be.

I know that I am a Jane-Come-Lately to the deal, but...whatever. Let's have a little fun with this thing!

No comments: