Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Working through the shame spiral

So, dear readers, as you can no doubt tell, blogging has taken a back seat to other life events. Every so often, I click back over to The Stupid, feeling like a neglectful parent.

But a friend did a little online mini-intervention, and invited me back into the blogging fold. He described his personal demons with not making his blog a priority and how he eventually had to change his stinkin' thinkin'. (Please note, his blog is funny and well-written; I can promise no such thing).

So, I am going to try better, Dear Readers, because you deserve better.

Meanwhile, a pretty picture:


I took that in November somewhere along the Natchez Trace. Pretty, huh? Too bad I didn't rotate it one click counterclockwise for you to really enjoy it!

1 comment:

Ken said...

Thanks for the link, Anne. It would be great to see more blogging from you -- I enjoy your perspective.