Monday, January 22, 2007

A potential candidate with actual experience

Governor Bill Richardson has always seemed to me to be a unique combination of wonky guy who is also able to connect with the public. He has served in the Cabinet, as well as Ambassador to the UN (where, as I recall, he was a lot more popular than our now-former Ambassador, John Bolton, was). Plus, he has the oh-so-important experience of being a chief executive of a governmental body (a.k.a. The Great State of New Mexico).

Gosh, it makes me wonder what it would be like to actually have someone with some actual experience take over the job in '09.

In other news, The Stupid will probably be on a sort of hiatus-like thing for a little while. I am not abadoning The Stupid, as my work here is obviously not done. I do have some very serious shit to deal with in my life right now, though, that is going to require as much of my attention as I can give it. And if you pray or vibe or whatever, The Stupid Family could really use some. Thanks.

1 comment:

John H said...

you got the prayers and the vibes..

lemme know if i can post something stupid for you in your absence!

huTch