Friday, November 17, 2006

Freakin' awesome awesome-ness

Those of you who only know me by my blog posts probably get the impression that all I do is complain about stuff.

You would be, according to those who know me in the 3-dimensional world, pretty much right on.

Be that as it may, I made the plunge to an mp3 player a few weeks ago, and, while I haven't had time to sit down and really get to know all its features, I have made some discoveries here and there about it, which makes me regret not taking the leap long before.

Today's discovery is the mini speaker, which I noticed when I turned it on and hadn't plugged my headphones all the way in. My cube neighbors noticed it, too. Oops.

So now I am listing to "Solsbury Hill," one of my personal "Life is Good" anthems, trying very hard to resist the urge to yank the headphones out of the jack, so that the entire floor could hear the happy, happy music and dance around with me.

As annoyed as I get about The Stupids, I am still greatful for the ability to find pure joy in a good song. I wish for you all some pure, simple joy in your life.

No comments: